Saturday, January 20, 2007

Ali J.'s Birthday Party


2 rules I live by, there's about 12, but I'll mention only the 2 relevant to this post, well, 1 really but I digress.
Rule 6. Never lie to your parents
Rule 2. Never let the birthday boy/girl pay for any drinks on their birthday.
This napkin sketch, keep in mind was done very quickly, in a lounge on the Lower East Side, called LAVA GINA, i kid you not.
It was dimly lit, and I was well on my way to being lit dimly.
Happy Birthday to Ali J.
(more to come from this night...I found someone had drawn me and it looks rad.)

3 comments:

steve said...

the best yet.

dany boom said...

hey ! i added a deal life napkin drawing to my blog in tribute to you, pal !

go have a look.

dany

ps. new tragically hip record their best since fully completely. pick it up, youll dig it im sure.

Florian Fiebig said...

hi phil
i love this sketch!
it's good to know your doing well
if you come to MTL for a visit, let me know