Sunday, September 27, 2009

Post it series_01

I’ve pre-posted some recent post it note sketches for the next 2 weeks, so that there will be a couple of new sketches every day, most of which were done at the Brooklyn Brewery on Friday, and KGB bar on Thursday. I’ll kick it off with sketches from Union Hall, and each post will be accompanied by some minor rambling by yours truly.
Enjoy.

There’s just something about a pretty woman with a bob haircut and an exposed upper back that makes me scramble for the nearest pen and paper, and mutter the words “man alive!” She could tell that I was perhaps drawing her, which led to the second pose. Which makes me wonder- if she hadn’t realized I was sketching her would she have appeared to be so vivacious?

1 comment:

Alisa said...

great attitude in these Phil!