Monday, December 15, 2008

more experiments with ink



I've committed many crimes with my brush pen. I've vandalized more than a couple of bathroom walls in bars across Brooklyn and Manhattan. This doesn't make me feel good about myself, well, perhaps it used to -but I must grow out of this behavior, thus I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to those establishments, namely Union Hall,Canal Bar, The Cherry Tree Tavern, 4th ave.Pub and The Bell House. I promise to stop drawing girl's faces above the urinals and sinks, rather to focus my energy in a positive , constructive manner, and to make my mark on canvas boards from now on. If this apology isn't enough, I will scrub your walls for free. Cheers.

The sketch was done at the bell house over a beer with some friends. I used Faye's hairstyle as inspiration for this one.

No comments: