Tuesday, December 08, 2009

ruff stick man/leaf animation


Just a couple of scenes for a short short film- all done on post it note pads. I hesitate to even call it a film but there is a little hint of a story here. I just missed flipping paper that's why I chose to embark on this little project for myself- trust me, staying up until 4 am every night scanning these little guys in is starting to wear me down. It takes longer to scan everything in and composite it than it does to animate these- but there's really no other way to share them.

4 comments:

kedsarecool said...

wow, cool! i can imagine that must have taken a lot of work. thanks for sharing...

Will said...

This is really cool man. Nice Job. How's it going?

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Alisa said...

The first animation I ever did was on post-its in 8th grade. It was a stick man falling down a hole.

Great little animation. Looking forward to your feature length post-it film! :)