Friday, February 20, 2009

Thursday Toasties animation


One day soon I plan to compile all these random Toasties animations and burn them onto some DVD's. Then I'll head over there on a Thursday or Friday and have a couple of pints at $2.25 each (between 6 and 8pm). I'll leave a stack of them on a table, with the title TOASTIES ANIMATIONS. Then I'll watch to see if anyone takes one. After a couple of more pints, probably with Bryan, I'll take the subway home and wonder just what people will think when they watch minutes of nonsensical animation. Then I will probably head to Canal Bar, for just one more.

2 comments:

Chris said...

the true nature of toasties is ephemeral and impossible to grasp. your animation has brushed firmly up against it.

Anonymous said...

wish it was i who had found these...i'd swipe them all and wonder about the one who had toasted them just ever slightly so